Friday, July 29, 2011

Style Icon: Kyary Pamyu Pamyu







If you aren't familiar with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu stop and watch this...





I am seriously addicted. I want to hang out in her crazy Lisa Frank room and eat toast and eyeballs with her.

Kyary is an 18 year old Harajuku model and fashion blogger turned popstar. Funny faces are her specialty. The video above is for her debut single. She has a book coming out next month entitled "Oh! My! God! Harajuku Girl". Her sense of style is killing me - eclectic and totally tounge in cheek. Love all the weird headdresses.

If you can stand mass amounts of kawaii you should visit her youtube channel to watch her and friends karaoking and freaking the eff out.

xo - jocelyn


Images: 1,7: Jpopmagazine 2,3,6: Kyary's Facebook Profile 4: Tokyo Hive 5: Time Out Tokyo

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I came across this video earlier this week, and found myself needing to watch it a few times- it's curiously addictive.

    ReplyDelete