Saturday, September 17, 2011

Currently Coveting - Alexander McQueen Clutch








I. Love. These. Bags. 

I am most intrigued by the Chained Skull Knucklebox. The chunky gold chains 
and glittering skulls make for a fascinating contrast to the black satin and white embroidery. It is intricate and pretty, opulent and gaudy at the same time.

My favorite of the collection is the bright Orange Pony, just stunning. It's not so spooky and very fashion forward. The gold compliments the orange and as a result the skulls are less gothic, more tongue in cheek. It is perfect for fall. This and the Navy Suede are probably the most trendy and most wearable of the collection.

But, at the end of the day the Leopard Pony is the one that I can actually imagine carrying. It's isn't as glamorous as the others but it's tough and chic and just my style. It is the perfect punk rock clutch - a statement piece that I could pair with almost anything. I love a bag that I can rock with a little black dress or skinny black jeans and a tattered tour tee. Sigh. A girl can dream...

xo - jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment