Monday, August 22, 2011

Climate Change Chic

Tonight I am packing for a trip to the East Coast. A few days back I asked my family about the weather and was told that they have experienced everything from record highs to downpour (and flash floods) this summer. In an email today, Hurricane Irene was mentioned. My first thought: "A hurricane? Oh my! Whatever will I wear?"

My query: In this age of extreme weather what do you pack for a vacation? Of course, when I asked myself this question reality quickly faded to fantasy...











Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to pack my entire closet.

xo - jocelyn


Images: 1,2,4,6: Diesel Ad Campaign - 'Global Warming Ready', Adsoftheworld.com  3,5: The fabulous David LaChapelle, Artnet.com  7: High Tide Heels by Paul Schietekat, Upliftmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment