Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Change In The Weather

 
Dark clouds rolling over Lake Merritt

Oh, Fall.

For as long as I can remember Fall has been my favorite season. I love a drizzly day, a chilly breeze and rolling clouds. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love layering.

This year, for the first time I am actually dreading the "change" in the season. With the exception of a handful of unusually hot days that hit the East Bay over the last few months it was a chilly, cloudy summer. Before that was a chilly, foggy spring. Fall, so far: a week of dark and rainy days followed by a few hot and sunny days.

I live in an area famous for it's moderate climate. Am I complaining? Yes, I am. Without a doubt I am ready for a change. Most notably, I am ready to experience summer again - so I can go back to looking forward to Fall....

xo - jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment